Offering a new approach, Magellan Homeloans offers mortgage intermediaries product solutions for clients who are finding it difficult to access mortgage finance because of their personal circumstances, employment status or past credit history.
With a manual underwriting approach without any credit scoring, the Magellan product range offers you a variety of solutions for complex client circumstances including:
- Cases declined by automated credit scoring systems
- Historic adverse credit including Defaults, CCJs, Arrears, IVAs, DMPs & Bankruptcy
- Self-employed borrowers with only 1 years’ accounts
- Limited Company Directors using Drawings + share of net profit.
- Contractors on agency/zero-hours contracts
- Gifted deposits/equity from family/builders
How to Register with this Lender
You, the intermediary must register with Magellan Homeloans, to do so please click here.
Alternatively speak to 3mc who can arrange for the dip to be submitted for you and then fully package the application.
How to Submit Business
A Decision in Principle can be obtained by visiting here (unless 3mc are packaging the deal – then contact the 3mc mortgage desk on 0161 962 7800)
In order to proceed with Magellan Homeloans, running an affordability check can be done by clicking here
In order to send a DIP to 3mc, please complete the mortgage application form below and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Contact this Lender
Your local Regional Sales Manager can be found at www.magellanhomeloans.co.uk/contact-us
Broker helpline to discuss new case enquiries or existing applications for mortgage club enquiries – 0330 3355777